Internet has emerged as an in important factor in the first developing communication landscape. With internet expanding rapidly the information age is well and truly upon us. A large number of newspapers are available on internet .The Hindu was the first Indian newspaper to go on the net in 1995 soon other newspapers both in English and Indian languages followed suit and also magazines .Internet access in India has not reached a critical mass yet in view of the limitations of the infrastructure and with.
Ever since the internet space was deregulated by the government the number of internet subscribers is growing. Multimedia enhanced simple, text-only computer interface and production acquisition and holding of attention and interest in measurable benefits. In short, is to improve multimedia information retention. When it’s properly constructed, can be profound and useful multimedia entertainment. Multimedia can be use in many way are business, school, home, public places and virtual reality.
Business applications in multimedia are presentation, training, marketing, advertising, product demos, catalogues, networked communication and voicemail. The presentation is very useful in many aspects of work and life. Because these are important in business to sales, training, teaching, lecturing and generally entertaining an audience. Presentation allows us to lecture in front of audiences and to present our product or project. Presentation can be use in oral, multimedia, power point presentations, educational or training sessions to giving simply a talk on a subject to group a voluntary basis for pleasure.
In this is to facilitate small business and your employees, customers and potential customers of communication. We have use the multimedia in business marketing is easy to persuade the customers to buy us products. In business have different customers they have teenage, elderly people and many. So we can use the multimedia because that can make them easy to understanding it
Some of the credits of multi-media communication are:
- It is very user-friendly. It doesn’t take much energy out of the user, in the sense that you can sit and watch the presentation; you can read the text and hear the audio.
- It is multi sensorial. It uses a lot of the user’s senses while making use of multimedia, for example hearing, seeing and talking.
- It is integrated and interactive. All the different mediums are integrated through the digitisation process. Interactivity is heightened by the possibility of easy feedback.
- It is flexible. Being digital, this media can easily be changed to fit different situations and audiences.
- It can be used for a wide variety of audiences, ranging from one person to a whole group.
Till date there are many net subscribers in India .These technology is impacting print media as well. More and more online editions of newspapers will be available colour and graphics will play an increasing important role in newspaper publishing. The newspaper will become increasingly digital in its production processes.